Valentine's Boudoir in Minneapolis
IS ALL OVER FOR 2017. If you missed the amazing Valentine's boudoir package we offered with My Legacy Boudoir Studios, don't worry... we'll do it again next year. If you can't wait contact us today!
My Legacy Photography in Minneapolis, has teamed up with WarPaint International to offer a very special Valentine's Day Boudoir session.
What You'll Get
- A 60 minute photo session with Calinn Green of My Legacy Photography.
- 2 outfit changes during your session.
- Hair & Makeup Artistry on-location, provided by WarPaint International Creative Director, Jessica Mae and a WarPaint Hair Artisan.
- 10 finished digital images.
- A beautiful keepsake for you and your Valentine that will last a lifetime.
We've also teamed up with two other well-known Minneapolis businesses to make this shoot extra special - Gittelson Jewelers in downtown Minneapolis and Flirt Boutique.
What you'll ALSO get...
- Gittelson Jewelers will be on-location to style your shoot with fine jewelry. You'll have your choice of matching sets ranging from vintage, to classic, to modern jewelry looks to give your shoot a luxury finish. Gittelson Jewelers "Diamonds in the Skyway".
- Flirt Boutique is offering 10% off their entire store as an incentive to come visit them. They'll help put together the perfect boudoir outfit.
Boudoir Portfolio Examples
THEY SOLD OUT FAST!
Terms & Conditions
- Payment is due in full when booking in order to secure your time slot.
- Booking time slots are for 2 hours (1 hour for hair & Makeup / 1 hour for your photo session).
- There's a 7 cancellation policy and its firm.
- This offer is not valid with any other promotional offers.
Boudoir Albums are available through My Legacy photography. Please consult after your shooot!
Availability is for the 21st of January ONLY. Booking is extremely limited so purchase today to reserve your Valentine's boudoir session.