Minneapolis Market Manager
Mariah - Market Manager - Minneapolis | Makeup & Hair Artisan
What makes your artistry unique?: I have an eye for selecting makeup and hair styles that will complement the clients outfit/event or occasion giving them the complete look. I’m also skilled at enhancing ones natural beauty without masking it, creating the perfect balance of enough for photos but within the clients comfort zone.
What inspires you? My family, music, cultures, energy from others.
Style Icon: Sarah Jessica Parker, Blake Lively, Emma Stone.
- On-line Shopping.
- Interior Design / Dcorating.
WarPaint Artisan Since: June 2014
Specialty: Vintage, no makeup-makeup look, Hollywood glam, classic beauty.
Education & Experience:
- 2005-2007 – MN freelance Estee Lauder makeup artist
- 2005 – Present – freelance/traveling hair and makeup artisan
- 2009 – Faces Etc. Multimedia Course
- 2010 – Esthetician License
- 2010-2012 – Kasia Organic Salon
- 2014 – Erica Carr Advanced Hairstyling Course – Mpls
- 2014 – Present – Warpaint International hair and makeup artisan
2015 – Erica Carr and Kevin James Bennet –Hair and Makeup Course – NYC
WarPaint International Academy - Hair & Makeup Master Skills 2015
- WarPaint International Academy - Hair & Makeup Master Skills 2016
- WarPaint International Academy - Blowout Boot Camp 2017
- WarPaint International Academy - Safety & Sanitation 2017