Heather - Minneapolis Makeup Artisan
What makes your artistry unique?: I'm not afraid to go outside of the box. I have done makeup for events ranging from rock concerts to weddings. I base my technique off of face shapes and facial features to enhance ones natural beauty. I'm so lucky that my career is also my passion and it drives me to push myself to achieve my goals.
What inspires you? Anything and everything! I have even gotten inspiration from FOOD! I'm on Instagram daily finding new looks I want to try on people. I feel these days that social media is a huge outlet for artists. Aside from social media, nature and music are also great inspirations for me.
Style Icon: Kelly Eden and Lady GaGa
Hobbies/Interests: Total foodie, music/concerts, snowboarding, hiking, playing with my pets, and spending time with my family.
WarPaint Artisan Since: February 2018
Specialty: Brows, Contouring, Bridal, Airbrush, Night On The Town, Festival Makeup
Education & Experience: I've been in the beauty industry for 9+ years.
- Graduated from the Esthetician program at Aveda Minneapolis in 2011 with a 4.0 GPA.
- Worked Aveda Congress Runway show in 2011.
- Has worked for top brands in the beauty industry including Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- Worked as the Counter Manager for Benefit Cosmetics.
- Worked at Ulta Beauty for 6 years and currently works with Macy's, Ultas, and Sephoras.
- To keep up with the always changing trends of the beauty industry I'm always taking continued education classes.